I appreciate his fact-based thinking. Take the time to listen to his analysis, it’s worth it.
- Debt has grown with CAGR of 11% over the last 10 yrs.
- We sit today at the largest accumulation of peacetime debt in world history
- You know how this ends right?…..This ends through war…I don’t know between who and who…
- War is just is just economic intrepid playing out to its logical conclusion….
- Southern Europe and Japan is going to restructure
- Social fabric of the world is going to be stretched or thorn within 2-3 yrs
- But there is a general reluctance to admit we’ll have to go through this
- The country is much riskier than perceived…
- Germany defaulted twice last century
- They have on-balance sheet sovereign debt of 82% of GDP
- Their banks are 340% of GDP…
- There’s no chance Japan can ever repay its debt
- Xenofobe society
- Social security funding debt is the cancer on their income statement
- more adult diapers sold than kids diapers
- In the next 2-3 yrs they cannot hang on
- the 10th finance minister in the last 6 yrs
- from the Japanese budget plan: the pensions will be financed through future radical reform (!!)
- they don’t know what to do and don’t know where to go…
- retail ownership decreases from 5% to 3.5% because population is dissaving..
- this it how it all ends